Sikat Na Instagram Influencer Pumanaw Na

 Josi Maria, a German Instagram influencer, who openly discussed her battle with anorexia over the internet, passed away earlier this month after reportedly developed circulatory problems on the flight to Gran Canaria, one of the Canary Islands. She was 24.


Maria's parents posted on Instagram about their daughter's passing."My heart aches endlessly. The day before I held you, dear Josi, in my arms, we went shopping and you are looking forward to Christmas and your vacation," Maria's mother recently commented on her last post."We spontaneously agreed to travel, we were in Miami together last year and this year," said Resova. "During lockdown, we booked a one-way ticket to Gran Canaria at the end of November to see the island." Resova then noted Maria only had two coffees leading up to their flight, but otherwise "hadn't eaten for two days." Resova claimed she attempted to encourage Maria to eat once they arrive at their destination, but she chose to lie down instead.



"Josi asked if I could give her a brief hug and lie down with her for a moment. I then did that in the hope that she would eat something. I fell asleep shortly after her," Resova told Bild. "When I woke up shortly after midnight, I noticed that she was no longer breathing," Resova continued. "I tried to wake her up. When it didn't work out, I went down to reception to get help."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much is the Gucci shirt of Jinkee Pacquiao?

PANOORIN: Sikat na rapper binaril at namatay sa edad na 30 anyos

WATCH: This video is now going viral on youtube and on facebook